Set it to music.

Set it to music.
Set it to music.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

'A' Game.

I believe in the best of people, I'm just not sure they do.  It's important to keep perspective.  It's hard to know the difference in someone who means well and the one's that carry jealousy, anger, resentment and lash out at anyone standing in the line of fire.  I'm not talking about anyone in particular, so relax:).  I'm just describing a type.  Here's why.  My friends and family are always telling me about the one's that have hurt them and there is a common theme.  Most of the time the hurt could have been avoided if the person shooting off their painful words would just try real communication.  And it would also be nice if they did not take out past experiences on present people.  Anyway, I know this is not an "uplifting blog", but frankly it's happens to your children, youself, your neighbor, your sister....etc...etc...etc.  Maybe we could all use a reminder that when you come face to face with every day humans, you should bring your 'A' Game.  Bring the best of you and leave the rest of it at your door.  Because you are making an impact in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment